Thursday, May 10, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things 11-5-18



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

Stumped is finally available in the public library where I live.  It has taken a long time for them to get it on the shelf, but it's there now if anyone is interested in checking it out.  Well, actually.  It isn't...  When I looked, it was already checked out.  And someone has it on reserve too.  So that's good, right?

I've made much more progress on my revisions than I had hoped to make.  I've already got through 12 chapters!  But to be honest, not a whole lot needed changing in those first chapters.  In fact, after so long away from this story, I'm amazed at how good it is.  And I'd forgotten how funny my MC can be.  I'm looking forward to continuing to work through this one.

It's Friday!  Considering how quiet the office is with so many people away, it has been a crazy week at work, and I'm looking forward to the weekend even though I have nothing special planned (except working on my revisions).  My partner is working on Sunday, so I might take the kids to the movies to get us out of the house.

What are you celebrating this week?

3 comments:

  1. That sounds great! I'm not at all surprised that people want to read Stumped. Good luck with your revisions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome that your book is in the Library!! Sometime it's nice not to have any plans. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome people are already checking it out. You'll have new fans in no time. =)

    ReplyDelete