Sunday, June 25, 2017

Weekly Goals 26-6-17

I have a big week ahead of me this week, so I'm not certain I'll get any writing done.

Tonight we have a big free screening happening in town (if you know anyone in Wellington, tell them to get down to the Embassy Theatre wearing a red shirt by 6:30 tonight and they will get in to see The World's Fastest Indian free).

Then tomorrow morning, I fly to Auckland for a conference until Friday.  I'm staying in Auckland over the weekend to work with my ghostwriting subject on some interviews.  And to spend some time with my best friend who lives up there.  I don't get back until Sunday night, and I'll no doubt spend that getting myself and the family ready for the week ahead.

So I don't think I'll have any time to write, even if I wanted to.  But we'll see.  I may be able to steal a few pockets of writing time here and there.  I'm taking my computer, anyway.  So we shall see.

What are your goals this week?

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy the free screening. Good luck meeting with your ghostwriting subject to work on interviews. Seeing your best friend will be fun.

    Here's hoping you have a great week!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finish editing a manuscript, and maybe get started on another one. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like quite a busy week! Good luck. I'm hoping to find some writing time somewhere, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps you will get some time to write on the plane, though it sounds like it will be a short trip. Sounds like a varied week anyway and it's nice you'll get to see your friend!

    ReplyDelete