Sunday, May 7, 2017

Weekly Goals 8-5-17

One week until we settle on the new house!

So once again, I'm keeping my goals in other areas realistic.

I almost finished the first chapter of the ghostwriting project last week, so hope to finish that tonight.  I imagine my subject will have things she'd like changed about that chapter, so I'll send it off to her for input and get started on the second chapter, and writing some random stories from later in the book.

And packing!  I made a start over the weekend, but it looks like it's going to be a much bigger job than I thought it might be.

Expecting another busy week at the day job too, so I'm girding myself for another week of utter exhaustion.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. To relax, because I worked overtime (especially last night!) to finish the draft of the story I've been writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy week you have ahead of you! It must be so exciting. Don't wear yourself out too much.

    ReplyDelete